Welcome to St. Paul’s Parish – Massey/Ranui
AUCKLAND REGION IS UNDER COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 3 UP TO 11:59PM 26 AUGUST 2020
- UNDER ALERT LEVEL 3, THE CHURCH WILL REMAIN CLOSED EXCEPT FOR SMALL, PRIVATE WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS OF UP TO 10 PEOPLE. ON THIS OCCASIONS PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND HAND SANITISING MEASURES MUST BE OBSERVED. WE ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO WEAR MASKS WHEN WE GO OUT OF THE HOUSE.
- THERE WILL BE NO MORNING AND WEEKEND MASSES AT ST. PAUL’S CHURCH AND ST. MALACHY’S CHURCH DURING THIS PERIOD.
- ONLINE MASSES FROM THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF AUCKLAND WILL BE POSTED IN THIS WEBSITE AND THE PARISH FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – ST. PAUL’S CATHOLIC CHURCH MASSEY. THIS WOULD GIVE EVERYONE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND DAILY AND WEEKLY MASSES IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES.
TODAY IS THE FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION OF OUR LADY
20 REASONS TO VOTE NO TO THE END OF LIFE CHOICE ACT 2019
- We already have “Choice”.
- Abuse will happen
- Diagnosis and Prognosis can be wrong
- A slippery slope
- “Right to Die” will become a “Duty to Die”
- The increased risk of Elder abuse
- “Assisting” suicide may promote suicide
- Depression may be influencing the decision
- Assisted suicide devalues disabled people
- Cost may drive decisions
- Widespread opposition
- Medical bodies oppose it
- No independent witnesses
- No requirement for mental competence at death
- No cooling-off period
- No requirement for existing doctor/patient relationship
- No requirement to seek available treatments
- Weak accountability
- No clear line between terminal & chronic/disabled
- Weak freedom of conscience rights
For Contact Information please refer to the Side Bar or Contact Us.
We want your feedback about the site!